Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TokBox

I am learning how to send video messages using tokbox.com This is an awesome resource! I can think of many ways I could use this as a teacher. One idea I had was to have students film themselves giving presentation or speeches and have them send them to me using tokbox. I think this would be great for students who have trouble getting up in front of the class, because they would know that the teacher would be the only one seeing it.
In our last class session the most interesting thing I learned is that there are not just two people involved in the learning process, but three! The first two people have the obvious roles of the teacher and the learner. The additional role involved is a person that the learner teaches the new information to in order to cement what the learner has learned. This is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment