Storyboard
(add as many rows below as you need) Names: Kristen Gardner, Brittany Beecher, Sheila Reynolds, Erin Farnes
Scene Script/Description
Benny in bed writing his list
Benny wakes up and makes a to do list
Sitting at his desk, teacher at front, writing
Goes to school and writes about a fun family vacation
Emailing on a laptop
Then they write to their pen pals as a class
Handing a note to the teacher with an apple
He wrote a thank you note to his teacher
Reading the book with a pencil and paper next to him
When he gets home, he works on his book report
Handing her the note and getting a hug
He writes a love note to his mom
In bed, writing in his journal
He writes in his journal before bed
Mom giving him a kiss good night, pencil and journal in hand, bubble saying “I love writing!”
Good night Benny
Credit Page:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the happy ending.
ReplyDeletehaha thanks!
ReplyDeleteI really like your storyboard. It sounds engaging and inspiring. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWow-- I never knew that we really do spend a lot of time writing. I like all the different "writing settings/examples" you came up with. I'm very curious about what Mr. Benny is going to look like- how old are you making him?
ReplyDeleteIt was such a smart idea to do something with writing! It sounds super cute!
ReplyDeleteFun way to get the kids excited about writing. :)
ReplyDelete