Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 4 PLE Post

I was able to review the a few of my classmates' storyboards including: Katelyn Sneed, Janessa Choate, Megan Thorup, Haley Vandermerwe, and Anne Yamashita. I loved their creative ideas for their stories and I think they'll all turn out really great. I think there would be a few challenges for implementing digital storytelling into teaching. It would be difficult to find the time to spend making the movie that would only hold the students' attention for about 3 minutes. But I think that if I was really adept at making movies, then I would be willing to put forth the effort. Another challenge would be worrying about making sure everything is properly cited, and within the regulations of copyright rules.
My wonderful twin sister Brooke has been the recipient of most of the knowledge I gain in this class. I have told her about my blog, website, and the digital storytelling project. It's been very useful to learn more about blogs because one of our cousins is very sick and his family has a blog that keeps us all updated on his condition. So Brooke and I are getting lots of experience using blogs:) She loved the idea of the digital storytelling project, and gave me a couple ideas of where I could use it. Her enthusiasm motivates me to keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment