Q. What are some ways you can tell that you have successfully integrated technology into your lesson?
A. I think you would be able to tell the technology you used was successful by how engaged the students are. If the students spend a substantial amount of time learning from the technology, then I would say it was successful.
Q. What do you feel technology should accomplish in order to be a legitimate addition to your lesson?
A. I feel that the technology should accomplish a few things in order to justify adding it to a lesson. First, it should enhance learning in such a way that couldn't be achieved if the technology wasn't used. Second, it should present information relevant to the subject you're teaching. And third, it should not distract the students from the main focus of the lesson.
Q. What indicators can tell you whether or not you have chosen an appropriate technology for your lesson?
A. Indicators I would look for would be the kids facial expressions, their performance in assessments of the material covered, and how I felt the lesson went overall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment